• LCD Display, White characters over blue background
• Industry Standard 5V PWM
• 4096 Levels of dimming (vs standard 100 levels with other controllers)
• Battery backup to retain clock and function settings
• Manual and Fully Automatic Control
• Set Lat/Long of any ocean reef location worldwide
• Independent channel delays
• Programmable Moonlighting
• Digital Rotary Encoder programming, no complicated pushbuttons
• Silky smooth dimming - no visible "stepping" like you see with Apex, Reefkeeper, Typhoon, Bluefish etc.
• Cloud movement functions
• Cloud Grouping
• Awesome Storm and lightning effects
• FTDI port available for firmware upgrades
• Arduino Bootloader is preloaded, making for easy modifications
• 12V Computer Fan Controls
• Bonus offer: INCLUDES Laser Cut Piano Black Enclosure
Meanwell drivers - LDD (other driver compatibilities are available upon request)
Steve's LEDs Digital Drivers - All models
SOLDERING IS REQUIRED to install this item. If you do not want to solder, please purchase the presoldered extension.
An enclosure is required to protect the circuit board. If you would like to purchase a preassembled laser cut enclosure, we recommend this one.
Download our Installation Guide. Please be aware that the HurricaneX comes with a 6 inch 2x8 wire pigtail for the PWM output leads that connect to your drivers. You will be required to solder up your own extensions if you want your controller more than a few inches away from your drivers. We now offer a preassembled 6 foot long solderless extension, and this comes with the DuPont connector which plugs into the HurricaneX - no soldering required.
Warranty: Every HurricaneX is thoroughly tested with very expensive diagnostic equipment prior to leaving our facility to ensure you will receive a fully function item. Due to the nature and flexibility of this item, we can only offer a 90 day warranty for this item. Please contact us if you have a problem - we offer full support for this item!