The best option for cool blue LEDs from Luxeon!
We purchase in very large quantities to give you the best price on the market!
- Forward Voltage is 3.27V @ 700ma
- Max current - 1000ma
-Luminous Intensity - 117 Lumens @ 1050ma (datasheet, p.14)
- Wavelength -465-485nm Excellent for enhancing true coral colors!
- Lens Beam Angle - approx 120°
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled environment to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within tighter specifications and allowances recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Model Number - L1C1-BLU1000000000 - This is the best cool blue LED currently offered!
- BIN - Varies - You can be certain that we only have the best Bin with the brightest output and coolest wavelength currently available.
- Temperature - Can function up to 135°C (275°F) if properly heatsinked, higher tolerance than any other LED!
- A Steve's LEDs brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 7 of these in series connection and a Meanwell LDD-1050H can run 14 of these when using a 48V power supply.
Why is this item so inexpensive? We purchase it in very large volumes!
All Luxeon ES LEDs are not created equally! Thinking of ordering Luxeon C LEDs somewhere else? Do you think they will be offering you the best BINs for the cheapest price? Likely not! Steve's LEDs will always tell you the specific BIN of LED you are ordering to ensure you are getting the BEST LEDS ON THE MARKET!