All Tables and Figures referenced are from the LED datasheet. - Forward Voltage is 2.70V (Datasheet Table 11, bin F)
- Max current - 1,225ma (Datasheet Table 4)
- Radiometric Output - 152 lumens @ 1W, 350ma. 481 lumens @ 3W, 1225ma (Figure 3D)
- Wavelength - Broad spectrum
- Lens Beam Angle - 120° beam angle with more than 95% off all light emitted in a beam of 90° - (Datasheet Figure 16)
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB aluminum 20mm wide star (standard star). This can be used with thermal paste, thermal adhesive, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled environment to ensure you get the maximum lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within stricter tolerances than what is recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Model Number -L1C1-MNT1000000000
- BIN - U22F
- Temperature - Can function up to 135°C and 275°F (Datasheet Table 4)
- A Steve's LEDs brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 8 of these in series connection at 1,000ma.