- Forward Voltage is 2.50V @ 700ma
- Max current - 1000ma
- Luminous Intensity - 351 Lumens minimum at 1000ma
- Color Temperature - 6,500K CCT - Equivalent to 10,000K Metal Halide or T5 Lighting. This is not the optimal choice for coral growth, (see 5,000K Neutral White), however it provides an excellent crisp white light with no yellow.
- Lens Beam Angle - 120° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled enviromnent to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number - LXML-PWC2
- BIN - VWOR
A Steve's LED brand Single driver is capable of running 7 of these in series at 1000ma.