- Forward Voltage is 3.0V @ 1000ma
- Max current - 1000ma
- Luminous Intensity - 324 Lumens minimum at 1000ma
- CRI 85 - Higher indicates it is closer to our real sun. 85 is exceptional!
- Color Temperature - 4,000K CCT - This is is for optimal coral appearance, bringing out all colors of coral that are traditionally difficult to see with normal LEDs. Basically the same full spectrum wavelengths as our sun for amazing coral coloration and growth! This is the perfect balance between cool white and warm white. This allows the lighting in your tank to look more like ultra high quality Metal Halide lighting, the pinnacle in reef aquariums. This is also ideal for freshwater tanks, especially those with live plants.
- Lens Beam Angle - 120° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled enviromnent to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number - LXW8-PW40
- BIN - U3CS
A Steve's LED brand Single driver is capable of running 7 of these in series at 1000ma.
We have selected the best LEDs, in the best BIN offered by Philips.