This is the Luxeon ES Red-Orange LED. It is a really amazing looking color, for those individuals wanting to balance their color spectrum out. It works great for growing saltwater macro algae (and saltwater nuisance algae as well, so this is not recommended for main aquariums), and works great in horticultural growing applications as it hits the lower end of the beta chlorophyll absorption peak.
We purchase LEDs in very large quantities to give you the best price on the market!
- Forward Voltage is 2.70V @ 700ma
- Max current - 700ma
- Intensity 60-70 Lumens @ 3500ma!
- Wavelength -610nm-620nm
- Lens Beam Angle - 100°- 120° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled enviromnent to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within tighter specifications and allowances recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number -LXML-PH01-0070
- BIN - J2C
- Temperature - Can function up to 100°C (212°F) if properly heatsinked, hotter than any other LED!
A Steve's LED brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 10 of these in series connection at 700ma. This wavelength promotes unwanted nusiance microalgae growth in display aquariums. However, this makes it ideal for refugiums when growing macroalgae such as grapes, caulerpa, feather, and even mangroves! It's also excellent to use for breeding snails and algae eating crabs. use 1:1:1 (deep red: orange-red: royal blue) in your refugium or algae scrubbers.
Please refer to the Datasheet for more details. Be sure to follow the Bin numbers so you are obtaining accurate information!