This is the Luxeon ES series Cool Blue led, The finest Cool Blue LED on the market - Even superior to Cree XR-E, XP-G and XT-E LEDS!
This particular batch of cyans are a true, beautiful turquoise color. Most "cyans" on the market are just light green, not these. These took us almost 3 years to obtain, so yes, they are rare.
We purchase in very large quantities to give you the best price on the market!
- Forward Voltage is 3.27V @ 700ma
- Max current - 1000ma
-Luminous Intensity - 60-70 Lumens @ 350ma
- Wavelength -495nm Excellent for enhancing true coral colors! This is the optimal cyan wavelenth, very rare and hard to obtain for us.
- Lens Beam Angle - 90°- 120° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled enviromnent to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within tighter specifications and allowances recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Model Number - LXML-PE01-0060
- BIN - J2D
- Temperature - Can function up to 135°C (275°F) if properly heatsinked, higher tolerance than any other LED!
- A Steve's LEDs brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 7 of these in series connection.
Why is this item so inexpensive? We purchase it in very large volumes!
All Luxeon ES LEDs are not created equally! Thinking of ordering Luxeon ES LEDs somewhere else? Do you think they will be offering you the best BINs for the cheapest price? Likely not! Steve's LEDs will always tell you the specific BIN of LED you are ordering to ensure you are getting the BEST LEDS ON THE MARKET! The typical 3 watt Cree LED actually uses 3.3 watts of energy. The Luxeon ES series provides MORE actinic light and more PAR, using only 2.85 watts of electricity!