This is the NEWEST Royal Blue white LED available from SemiLeds.
This is the finest "budget" LED money can buy. There is no plastic anywhere on this LED, it is all high-temperature ceramic! As always, we will offer it at the lowest price because we purchase large volumes, and we reflow the LEDs in-house at our manufacturing facility here in the USA! We simply pass the savings on to you.
These are being clearanced out because the SunPlus LEDs in this color are superior for the cost.
- Forward Voltage is 3.2V @ 350ma, 3.4 @ 700ma- Max current - 1000ma, 700ma is recommended for maximum lifespan.- Radiometric Output - 600mw @ 350ma, 920mw @ 700ma, and 1240mw @ 1,000ma. This is the brightest known budget available and outperforms most Cree Royal Blues. There is no better performance per dollar available anywhere else!- Wavelength - 440-445nm. This is the optimal wavelength for maximum coral iridescence (color pop), and provides nourishing light for fast coral growth. Excellent black-light effect!
- Lens Beam Angle - 100° beam angle - Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB aluminum 20mm wide star (standard star). This can be used with thermal paste, thermal adhesive, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using hundred-thousand-dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a , temperature, humidity, and static controlled environment to ensure you get the maximum lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within stricter tolerances than what is recommended by the SemiLeds datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?- Model Number -C3535U-DNL1-A1J11H - This is the best neutral white LED currently offered by SemiLeds!
- BIN brightness- NE5- The brightest produced!
- Temperature - Can function up to 85°C / 185°F
- A Steve's LEDs brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 7 of these in series connection at 1000ma.
Q -If this LED is brighter than the Luxeon ES royal blue, why would I spend more for an LED that is just slightly less bright.
A- It has to do with the lifespan. The SemiLEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, but have a tendency slowly degrade over the course of their lifespan at a slightly faster rate than the Luxeon ES LEDs. You can expect to get 5+ years of reliable usage out of the SemiLEDs brand LEDs.