- Forward Voltage is 2.7V @ 700ma, and 2.90V @1,000ma (Figure 10 in Datasheet)
- Max current - 1,000ma (Table 4 in Datasheet)
- Luminous Intensity - 190 lumens @ 350ma, 344 lumens @ 700ma, and 484 lumens at 1,000ma (Figure 13 in Datasheet)
- Color Temperature -Broad spectrum Lime (Figure 6 in Datasheet)
- Wavelength - 567nm - peak, broad full spectrum from 490nm - 750nm (Figure 6 in datasheet)
- Lens Beam Angle - 120° max (95% of all light is emitted in a 90° angle)
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal adhesive,thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled environment to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number - LXML-PX02-0000
- BIN - JAOP, where : J = Max luminous Flux is 190 - (Table 8 in Datasheet Bin Code J); AO - Color BIN (Table 23 in Datasheet Bin Code AO); P= Minimum Forward Voltage 2.6V @ 350ma (Table 14 in Datasheet Bin Code P).
- Max Operating Temperature - Can function up to 135°C and 275°F if properly heatsinked. (Datasheet Table 4)
A Steve's LED brand Single driver is capable of running 8 of these in series at 1000ma.
All Luxeon ES LEDs are not created equally! Thinking of ordering Luxeon ES LEDs somewhere else? Do you think they will be offering you the best BINs for the cheapest price? Likely not! Did you know that the a poor BIN from the same model of LED (both Cree and Luxeon) can vary up to 25% in light output? Better BINs are simply more expensive, and well worth the extra few pennies. Steve's LEDs will always tell you the specific BIN of LED you are ordering to ensure you are getting the BEST LEDS ON THE MARKET!