- Forward Voltage is 2.00V @ 700ma
- Max current - 700ma
- Intensity 95 Lumens @ 700ma! This is the brightness you want to compare with any other true red or LED on the market. You will not find higher elsewhere.
- Wavelength -620nm (depending one what BIN we have in stock at the time of our order)
- Lens Beam Angle - 100°- 120° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled enviromnent to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within tighter specifications and allowances recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number -LXM2-PD01-0050 - This is the best Red LED currently available!
- BIN - H4W - The best Bin currently available with the brightest output.
- Temperature - Can function up to 100°C (212°F) if properly heatsinked, hotter than any other LED!
A Steve's LED brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 10 of these in series connection at 700ma. It is not recommended to use more than 1 of these per 14 other LEDs, as this wavelength promotes unwanted nusiance microalgae growth. However, this makes it ideal for refugiums when growing macroalgae such as grapes, caulerpa, feather, and even mangroves! Use 1:14 in your main tank, and use 1:1 in your refugium.
Please refer to the Datasheet for more details. Be sure to follow the Bin numbers so you are obtaining accurate information!