This is the Luxeon ES series True Green LED. Luxeon produces the finest LEDs on the market - Even superior to Cree XR-E, XP-G and XT-E LEDS!
We purchase LEDs in very large quantities to give you the best price on the market!
- Forward Voltage is 2.9V @ 1000ma
- Max current - 1000ma
- Lumen Output - >266 lumens @ 1000ma! You will not find higher elsewhere - no other LED comes close!
- Wavelength -525-535nm
- Lens Beam Angle - 100°- 120° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled environment to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within tighter specifications and allowances recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number -LXML-PM01 - This is the best Green LED currently offered!
- BIN - PC2 -
- Temperature - Can function up to 100°C (212°F) if properly heatsinked, more tolerant than any other LED
A Steve's LED brand Single driver is capable of running a maximum of 8 of these in series connection. Please do not use more than 1 true green LED in conjunction with 14 other LEDs, otherwise it will emphasize unwanted nuisance algae colors.
Please refer to the Datasheet for more details. Be sure to follow the Bin numbers so you are obtaining accurate information!
All Luxeon ES LEDs are not created equally! Thinking of ordering Luxeon ES LEDs somewhere else? Do you think they will be offering you the best BINs for the cheapest price? Likely not! Steve's LEDs will always tell you the specific BIN of LED you are ordering to ensure you are getting the BEST LEDS ON THE MARKET! The typical 3 watt Cree LED actually uses 3.3 watts of energy. The Luxeon ES series provides MORE light and more PAR, using only 2.7 watts of electricity!