All Tables and Figures referenced are from the LED datasheet.
- Forward Voltage is 2.3V@700ma
- Max current - 700ma
- PAR output - 3.64 µmol/m2/s per LED at 700ma
- Wavelength -720-750nm
- Lens Beam Angle - 162° max
- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB Aluminum 20mm wide star. This can be used with thermal paste, thermal glue, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using multi-thousand dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a humidity controlled environment to ensure you get the longest lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within tighter specifications and allowances recommended by the Philips datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?
- Compatible with Steve's LEDs optics. (mount them using a small dab of hot glue to the outside of the optic mounting post)
- Model Number -L1SP-FRD0002000000
- Max Operating Temperature - Can function up to 125°C