This is the NEWEST Infrared Red LED available from SemiLeds. This is the finest "budget" LED money can buy. As always, we will offer it at the lowest price because we purchase in large volumes, and we reflow the LEDs in-house at our manufacturing facility here in the USA! We simply pass the savings on to you.
- Forward Voltage is 2.0V @ 700ma, 2.25 @ 1,000ma- Max current - 1000ma
- Radiometric Output -600-650mw @ 700ma and 840mw @ 1,000ma! This is the measure of brightness you want to compare with any other Infrared Red LED on the market. You will not find a budget LED with a higher performance elsewhere.
- Wavelength - 945-955nm. This is an excellent wavelength perfect for horticultural applications to promote new budding, blooming and encouraging fast growth. This wavelength is invisible to human eyes
- Lens Beam Angle - 120° beam angle - for excellent light spread!- Star - Comes pre-mounted to a MCPCB aluminum 20mm wide star (standard star). This can be used with thermal paste, thermal adhesive, thermal tape, screws or rivets. We mount these in-house, using hundred-thousand-dollar American made digital reflow equipment in a , temperature, humidity, and static controlled environment to ensure you get the maximum lifespan out of your LED. They are mounted within stricter tolerances than what is recommended by the SemiLeds datasheet which consistently results in maximum lifespans. Why trust anyone else to mount your LEDs for you?- Model Number -C3535X- JNL1-E1H11N - This is the best InfraRed LED currently offered by SemiLeds!
- BIN brightness- NE2 - The brightest produced!
- Temperature - Can function up to 85°C / 185°F