We can create any custom LED combination you desire, our you can choose from one of the recommended and proven LED combinations as an option.
These fixtures are built for ultra bright output, as well as long lifespans and ease of use. These are currently non-dimmable. Simple on and off operation. If you need a dimmable fixture, please contact us for a custom fixture built just for you. You can expect that a dimmable custom fixtures will only cost about $50 more.
These fixtures are 100% silent and fan-less. They are designed to run in open air, with no additional fans required. If you install a Booster Bar inside of a hood, you may want to add a small fan for some air movement to keep the LEDs running within a normal temperature range.
- Choose Booster Power: This is the approximate power your Booster will output. This varies slightly depending on your exact LED color combination selection. To determine the appropriate amount of power for aquariums, simply multiply 1.5 by the number of gallons and choose the nearest power level. For example, for a 75 gallon, (1.5 X 75 = 112.5) you'll want to choose the 120W Booster Power. You may need more or less power depending on your specific application. If you need help deciding, just Contact Us.
- LED Color Combination: This is the combinations of LEDs that we use. As you can see there are numerous options to suit every need. If something is not listed, please choose the custom option, and let us know what you need.
- 13,000K = Royal Blue, 4,000K white, Lime, and Cool Blue - Saltwater aquariums where you don't want blue to overtake everything, and look better than your local fish store's show tank!
- 14,000K = Royal Blue, 4,000K white, Cool Blue - A natural blue mimicking the natural ocean reef. Corals grow amazingly well, iridescence well, and look better than your local fish store's show tank!
- 14,000K Iridescence Booster = Royal Blue, 4,000K white, Cool Blue, Hyper Violet - Just like the 14,000K above, except this has enhanced iridescence - also known as the "black light effect". It does this without making the aquariums too 'purple' looking.
- Freshwater Amazon = 2,700K, 4,000K, and Cool White - a bit yellow, just like the natural Amazon river! Great for angels, discus, tetras and other amazon species. Encourages breeding behaviors without using blackwater supplements.
- Freshwater African = Cool White, 4,000K, Royal Blue - crisp clean blue light, just like the 3 large freshwater lakes in Africa.
- Full Spectrum Grow = 3,500K - spectrum specific LED proven in commercial facilities to grow all plants throughout all grow stages exceptionally well. This is the "go-to" spectrum if you just want to produce maximum biomass in almost every species of plant. From vegetative growth to flowering, this does it all.
- Full Spectrum Grow Blend = 3,000K and 6,500K - a good mix for many types of scenarios
- Magenta Grow = Deep Red 660nm, 450nm Royal Blue - Amazing growth rates for most plants.
- Custom Combination = Choose this if nothing above will work for you. Then you can shoot us an email and let us know what your goals are and we can assist you in creating the perfect unique combination to meet your needs.
- Hanging Brackets Without Hardware - This is the most popular method to mount these. You can hang it from a ceiling, nearby shelf, connect it to an existing fixture, etc. This is the most versatile mounting method.
- Hanging Brackets With Hardware - Same as above, except we include the HD Hanging Kit.
- Flush Mount Brackets - This is used to mount inside a hood, as well as some larger fixtures that have the space for it.
- Standoff Brackets - Used exclusively for setting atop glass lids. You'll want to ensure the glass lids are always nice and clean for maximum performance.